Our company provides System Administration and DevOps services for all types of businesses in Ukraine and abroad.
We consider candidates throughout Ukraine for remote work!
• 1+ years of experience with Azure;
• experience with Docker containers and Kubernetes;
• experience with Infrastructure as code (Terraform , CloudFormation, etc.);
• configuration Management experience (Puppet, Chef, Ansible);
• CI experience (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, TeamCity);
• experience with version control systems (Git or similar);
• deep Linux OS knowledge;
• network troubleshooting and configuration skills;
• web servers knowledge (Apache, Nginx);
• scripting skills with either of Bash, KSH, Python;
• understanding of SDLC;
• Intermediate English language proficiency;
• being a team player;
• good communication skills.
• participate in developing SDLC pipelines;
• participate in developing build automation flows;
• participate in developing continuous release and deployment automation flows;
• automate Azure resources and infrastructure provisioning;
• maintain infrastructures and environments of all types from dev to production;
• security monitoring and administration;
• be innovative, learn new tools, systems and best practices, propose your own ideas.
• many stable projects — we always leave the option to change project/team,
• 100% payment for certifications (AWS, GCP, K8s, Jenkins, HashiCorp, etc.) with large bonuses for passing (you will pass exams only during working hours),
• internal and external seminars on current DevOps topics /+ exclusive sessions with invited AWS experts /, the opportunity to ask questions and share expertise.
• 20 paid days off/year, unlimited paid sick leave,
• financial bonuses for certifications completed,
• compensation for sports and English courses,
• legal and accounting advice and support,
• In-house online English courses,
• relocation support program for all your family.
✅ Intro call with a Recruiter - ✅ Technical Interview - ✅ Offer