Administration of Kubernetes
12 000 UAH3 weeks 6 lesson
18:30 - 20:30Mon, Wed
Start of the course27.11.2023 yr
Kubernetes is an open source system for deploying, scaling, and managing containerized applications. An indispensable tool if you need to work closely with containers.
Kubernetes is now ubiquitous. If you are on the DevOps way, your technology stack will be much stronger with this tool.
What do you need to take the course?
You should complete the course Administration of cloud providers or Systems with high loads on Linux. Or go through an interview with the teacher before starting the course.
Capabilities of Kubernetes, comparison with other orchestration and container management technologies. Architecture of Kubernetes.
Terminology of KubernetesLecture
Entities and concepts of Kubernetes, terminology.
Deployment of Kubernetes clusters. Options and tools for deploying Kubernetes clusters: a local version of a Kubernetes cluster on just one Linux server (minikube); on VPS or "iron" (bare metal) servers; deployment in the cloud AWS, GCloud, Azure.
Application dockerization, preparation for deployment to Kubernetes and subsequent deployment to Kubernetes clusters. Command line, working with Kubernetes clusters using the CLI (kubectl, as well as cloud command shells).
Automation and monitoringLecture
Service deployment automation. Helm charts. Kubernetes cluster management and monitoring. Rancher.
Completion of the courseProject Work
Execution of project work and defense.
Have you already seen our courses?
You will definitely find what you need 😊
At the end of the course the student will know
- capabilities and architecture of Kubernetes
- Kubernetes terms and concepts
- what clusters are and how to work with them
- how to prepare an application for deployment in Kubernetes
- how to manage and monitor a cluster
At the end of the course the student will be able to
- deploy Kubernetes clusters in different ways
- dockerize applications and prepare them for deployment
- work with clusters through the CLI
- automate the deployment and work with monitoring
- manage Kubernetes clusters