Administration of Cloud Providers
This format is not available in this course
Want to understand cloud technology? Then this course is for you. We will teach you how to work with major cloud providers and build infrastructure in them.
Cloud migration is not a trend, but a reality. Cloud skills can expand your competence and make you more valuable to many companies. And the salaries of such specialists are higher 😏
What do you need to take the course?
Take the course Administration of Web Servers on Linux. Or be prepared for a short interview with a teacher.
You need to know how to work with the LAMP/LEMP stack: be able to configure DNS servers, manage databases, work with SSL certificates, and transfer web projects from server to server. This knowledge is needed to successfully complete the course.
The history of appearance and development
Amazon AWSEC2 EC2 Container RDS S3, EBS Route 53 VPC Load Balancing Code Commit IAM, Amazon CLI
Google CloudCompute Engine Container Engine Networking: VPC, External IP, Firewall, Cloud DNS SQL IAM
Microsoft AzureVirtual Machines Virtual Networks Snapshots, images SQL
Digital OceanDroplets, Storage
Have you already seen our courses?
You will definitely find what you need 😊
At the end of the course the student will know
- principles of working with cloud providers: AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, DigitalOcean;
- how cloud providers work and their capabilities;
- how to use cloud providers when building a project infrastructure;
- how to create resources and manage databases, networks, data storage, accesses and security
At the end of the course the student will be able to
- work with AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure and DigitalOcean
- create an infrastructure in the cloud for a client's project
- configure in the cloud the services and resources needed for the project.