Middle DevOps Engineer (AWS)
NetForce Ukraine LLC is happy to welcome open-minded and ambitious guys to our team! Our company provides System Administration and DevOps services for all types of businesses in Ukraine and abroad.
We consider candidates throughout Ukraine for remote work!
• practical skills of working with AWS;
• experience with Docker containers;
• 0,5 years of experience with Kubernetes;
• experience in CI/CD (Jenkins, GitLab CI etc);
• experience with automation tools (Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible) will be an advantage.
• 2 years of expertise in Linux system administration, troubleshooting and optimization;
• deep knowledge in monitoring tools (ELK, CloudWatch, Datadog etc);
• experience in scripting (Bash, Shell);
• English — Intermediate or better.
• support of systems and servers, routine maintenance;
• constant monitoring, optimization, troubleshooting;
• automation of common activities;
• CI/CD development and implementation;
• cooperation and communication with the dev team;
• maintaining environments on Cloud platforms;
• creating deployment pipelines.
• interesting projects, work in a team of professional enthusiasts;
• a great opportunity for career and professional growth;
• competitive base salary and rewarding bonus system;
• freedom of actions and comfort;
• opportunity to combine office and remote work;
• taxation coverage from the company’s side;
• flexible working hours and no overtimes;
• corporate team-building events, corporate parties;
• employee Referral bonus program;
• friendly atmosphere in our family.
Are you interested? Send your CV! We are ready to communicate, help and give everything necessary to achieve a common goal, in return for responsibility and high professionalism.
✅ Intro call with a Recruiter - ✅ Technical Interview - ✅ Offer