Administration of Amazon Web Services
15 000 UAH8 lesson
18:30 - 21:00
Start of the courseDetails need to be clarified
Cloud computing is becoming more and more popular, so you need to know how to work with it.
Amazon AWS is the most popular cloud IaaS today. You can start the server in 5 minutes with it. In this course, we will teach you all the useful features of Amazon AWS.
What do you need to take the course?
You must complete the course Administration of cloud providers or Systems with high loads on Linux. Or go through an interview with the teacher before starting the course.
You need to know how to work with the LAMP/LEMP stack: configure DNS servers, manage databases, work with SSL certificates, and transfer web projects from server to server. This knowledge is needed to successfully complete the course.
Overview of AWS from a System Administration and DevOps perspective
Access rights management to Amazon AWS
Rights and roles assignment
Instances creation; volumes, elastic ips, load balancing, launch configurations, auto-scaling groups
Creation of databases' instances
Replication, scaling and tuning of settings
Creation and management of networks on Amazon
Creation and management of domain zones
Creation and access of buckets, access rules management
Monitoring via CloudWatch
Have you already seen our courses?
You will definitely find what you need 😊
At the end of the course the student will know
- what is Amazon AWS
- principles of accesses’ work on the platform
- rules for configuring servers, networks and databases
- algorithm for working with domain zones
- how monitoring works in AWS
- how to work with AWS CLI
At the end of the course the student will be able to
- manage access and assign roles in AWS
- work with EC2 computing power
- scale and replicate Amazon RDS
- manage Amazon VPC networks
- configure domain name system in Route53
- work with buckets and permissions on Amazon S3
- use CloudWatch